This is NOT a full-time position. Responsible for assisting or facilitating all initial and ongoing training programs for Six Flags Over Georgia. The position will support the efforts toward implementing training programs focused on park improvement. This will involve ensuring all Six Flags employees have been properly trained and have completed all necessary training before and during employment. In addition, the position will contribute to evaluating and improving the delivery of the guest experience by assisting with Quality Assurance audits. Also, this role will be responsible for creating, implementing, advertising all employee relations and special events. This includes the setup and breakdown of all special events.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the HR Manager to implement a comprehensive training program focused on the delivery of a superior guest experience and operational excellence.
- Facilitate and assist with service-oriented training for all employees to enhance the guest experience.
- Assist with training on critical management and leadership skills.
- Conduct or assist with "Train the Trainer" programs for department personnel.
- Ensure a full training curriculum is consistently delivered to all employees as defined by Corporate Training & Development Dept.
- Interface frequently with department trainers across Six Flags Over Georgia to support best practices and maximize the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Track relevant statistical employment information and training programs.
- Uphold and enforce all Corporate and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Compile and process data entry of audits and surveys to evaluate overall job quality of Park location & personnel.
- Coordinate, set up, and break down all employee special events.
- Monitor and advertise all special events to park employees in a timely manner.
- Monitor employee websites for updates and changes.
- Assist in other HR areas as needed.
- Support and conduct all additional training and HR duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be energetic, creative, self-motivated, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hours a day or more.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to teach a group new concepts or processes.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work productively across various departments.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Products.
- Coaching and teaching experience is a plus!
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends, holidays, and extra hours .
Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free Work Place