Effectively screen and select quality applicants in a timely manner to meet staffing needs for various parks and roles.
The ideal candidate must be a brand enthusiast and possess the ability to listen attentively, recognize uniqueness and have empathetic attitude.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy learning about people, have emotional maturity and have the stamina to sustain engagement for an extended period of time.
Essential Job Responsibility:
- Screens all candidates to determine if they meet the minimum requirements.
- Engages with candidates to promote and highlight the benefits of working at Six Flags.
- Conduct virtual interviews according to interview guidelines.
- Make hiring decisions and present offers for volume frontline positions.
- Coordinates interviews for hiring manager for Full-time and specialty positions.
- Follows up on interview process status.
- Ensure unbiased consideration, review and promotion of qualified candidates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience matching talent and roles.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills for a diverse community.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and desire to inspire others.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
Ideal candidate possesses:
- Minimum 2 years human resources experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.