With anticipated high growth in 2022, SIXT US is looking for a Director of Expansion to be the driving force behind SIXT’s network expansion and operational financial success. This person will be responsible for the analysis, designing and implementation of new branch openings.
The selected candidate will quickly master the nuances of SIXT Rent a Car, LLC’s strategic imperatives and business operations as well as the challenges and opportunities in the sector. The leader must have sound business sense and be equally adept at marketplace assessments, developing business case and plans of action. Superior judgment, three-dimensional analytical abilities, a collegial approach to problem-solving, and a polished, diplomatic presentation style are all critical to this role. Key Responsibilities:
- You will build and execute a strategic expansion roadmap for the next 2-3 years to meet the company’s growth and revenue projections.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to identify expansion opportunities
- Develop expansion strategy and create business proposals for approval by C-suite and board of directors
- Liaison between subject matter experts on all aspects of branch construction and design to ensure timely branch openings
- Provide strategic oversight and consultation on process improvement initiatives
- Account management for SIXT’s Franchise partners in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management or related field required
- 10+ years progressive work-related experience
- 5 to 7 years managing significant complex projects with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, including performance measurement, process/program redesign, change management, and technology solutions design/implementation
- Demonstrated management experience in leading others to conduct in-depth data analysis and simplify insights to tailor output to multiple levels of the organization, from client-facing field teams to the regional leadership and C-Suite
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take highly complex information and present to all levels of management, staff, clients, and vendors
- Ability to travel up to 40% across the US, including trips by car and plane
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by SIXT for this position now or in the future.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.About the department:
The area of corporate development combines the internal consulting units of the SIXT Group. The range of tasks includes first, projects to develop new business and products, growth initiatives in existing businesses, and M&A projects. Second, corporate development works on the continuous optimisation of business processes, increasing productivity and cost effectiveness, as well as expanding the product landscape in all divisions of SIXT.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!