Sixt is looking for a Fleet Assistant to perform administrative functions including managing repairs and work orders in our system. They will also support fleet services to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and cost control. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
What you will do:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations
- Perform fleet inventory daily
- Communicate with dealerships and body shops to confirm repair completion dates
- Assist the Fleet Manager with scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed: Obtain estimates and parts price quotes, generate purchase orders, and coordinate drivers
- Assist with the making new vehicles ready to rent: Handle spare keys, add documentation and decals to vehicle, assign tag, add to rental software inventory
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for disposal: Complete basic condition report checklist, verify equipment and parts such as spare keys are complete, coordinate repairs or maintenance with Fleet Manager if required
- Assist with accident reporting and subrogation tasks
- Coordinate tag registrations and renewals for each vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience working with vehicle registrations, at an automotive dealership, or in the car rental industry preferred
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now. About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!