As a Greeter, you are responsible for welcoming customers and ensuring an enjoyable experience during the rental process.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer that enters the branch
- Handle different situations daily
- Direct customers in the right direction based on their needs
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- EExcellent relationship building skillsxcellent management skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) a plus.
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $1,8 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hôtel Les cygnes
Interested in this opportunity?
- General Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Branch Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Rental Sales Agent (Fort Lauderdale Downtown)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Operations Trainer - ( Fort Lauderdale, FL, Long Beach, CA and North East Region)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Training CoordinatorFort Lauderdale, FL, United States