Who are we Globally?
SIXT is a Germany-based multinational car rental company of 100+ years old. We are the Mobility leaders in Europe. We are known for our Premium Mobility Services with operations in around 110+ countries with 270000+ vehicles and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Our Technology Organization envisions in Building world-class products to provide ease of Mobility to our customers.
We are a technology first car rental company. We believe in giving the best experience to our customers and creating products that enable us to achieve this goal.The Challenge?
Design is a crucial link that connects our customers & employees with technology & service.
Sixt is looking for exceptional UX Designers to re-imagine these links continuously. We are looking for people who are passionate about developing strategies based on deep understanding of real people. They must have expertise of their craft to turn these insights into well-designed products.What you’ll do?
What do you need to succeed?
- As a UX designer at Sixt, you will be working on making products better for people who use them across the world, every day.
- You will also work on innovative products that will change the way mobility is defined today.
- You will work collaboratively with other members of the design, product, engineering, data, marketing, sales, and operations teams to create products that are useful first, highly intuitive and efficient, and definitely attractive.
- You will be responsible for developing products and features from concept to completion.
Why work with us?
- An excellent design education or relevant experience.
- More than 4 years experience in designing B2B and B2C products across web and apps. Bonus if you have designed for the travel industry.
- A portfolio that demonstrates good application of user-centered design principles.
- Passionate about solving real problems for real people through user research, design, usability testing, and iteration.
- Skill to create quick prototypes for demonstration and testing
- Understanding of modern web and mobile interaction standards.
- A collaborative approach. Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work closely with designers, product managers, developers, data scientists, marketing, sales and leadership across cross geo teams.
- A growth-mindset. You're open and receptive to critical feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A world view with passion to travel.
Sixt is the company with legacy of more than a century offering healthy work environment, friendly work culture and continuous learning. The leadership here believes in team empowerment and challenging opportunities are offered to solve real world problems. Additional Information About the department:
Engineers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you! We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, ride hailing and much more, are developed and operated by SIXT itself. Our technical scope ranges from cloud and on-site operations through agile software development. We rely on state-of-the-art frameworks and architectures and strive for a long-term technical approach. Exciting? Then apply now!About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!