The Regional Vice President, Operations is responsible for the planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing all operations activities in their designated region, ensuring efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. As a senior leader, you will be involved in major strategic decisions and be directly responsible for developing and growing revenue.
The selected candidate will quickly master the nuances of Sixt Rent A Car, LLC’s strategic business operations as well as the challenges and opportunities in the sector. This person must have sound business sense and be equally adept at marketplace assessments, developing business case and plans of action. Superior judgment, three-dimensional analytical abilities, a collegial approach to problem-solving, and a polished, diplomatic presentation style are all critical to this role.
- Responsible for all aspects of our car rental business strategy including development, management, analytics, marketing, sales and branch operations for your designated region
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials
- Ensures that regional decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, fleet efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organizations business plan and vision
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related processes, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects
- Establishes and administers the region’s budget
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership
Additional Information About the department:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in business development, automotive or in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years senior level management experience including building a team
- Requires a minimum of 50% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must have team-based project management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize
- Experience managing P&L
- Experience with KPI driven decision making
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have strong communication skills in the English language.
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!