Sixt is looking for a Traffic & Tolls Coordinator to be responsible for processing data and retrieving proper information within the areas of interest in order to assist the department. They must be proficient in communicating with internal departments, rental offices, local traffic municipalities, and customers to effectively process toll notices and traffic citations. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
What you will do:
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Dependable, cooperative, and willing to assist others
- Handle billing which includes processing sensitive data, charging renters, and sending a high volume of emails
- Manage customer accounts
- Process customer concerns in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer service while maintaining company profits
- Research and process charges
- Protect organization's values by keeping information confidential
- Make recommendations or decisions as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now. About the department:
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!