Front Office Internship
About the job
• Accurately and efficiently receive and process guest reservations whilst observing policy and procedures for the hotel operation.
• Learn to attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
• To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction & service is offered and maintained at all times in relation to welcoming guests to the hotel complex.
• Learn to ensure accuracy of reservations in respect of depositing information, billing/credit details, VIP/Guest special requests, room rates and guest information.
• Ensure procedures are followed (regarding guest transportation, luggage collection and storage), and guest confidentiality.
• Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was intended.
Work together with trust so that colleagues and management meet the goals of the department/Hotel.
• Take responsibility to ensure all required tasks are completed accurately and within given time frames.
- • A trainee allowance of 600€ per month. • One meal per day. • A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Front Office department. • Working in a young and enthusiastic team. • Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities. • Excellent opportunities for internal training and schooling during the internship. • Excellent international career development opportunities after your internship.
- Department: Reception
• Is known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative.
• Has passion for the hospitality.
• Does not have to be a specialist already, but you are eager to learn.
• Speak English, and Spanish, French is a plus.
• Is available for at least 6 months, 5 days per week, 40 hours of practice per week.
- Languages required: Spanish and English. French is a plus
Upscale, 5 star hotel in Barcelona, Port Olimpic, being in the city centre, but only a few metres from the beach
A Sofitel Hotel in Barcelona!
With an unbeatable location overlooking the sea and close to the beach, it is ideal for business and leisure travelers.
It has comfortable rooms, two pools and a gym. For meetings, it has fully equipped rooms that can hold up to 800 people.
Our service and commitment is focused on satisfying the needs of all our guests so that they can make the most of their stay in Barcelona.
Barcelona, the city of Gaudí, is one of the most modern cities in the country, and not surprisingly, major technological congresses such as Mobile World are held in this city. Not everything is future, culture and history are essential to understand its people. The Sofitel hotel is located opposite Barceloneta, its most famous beach. A few minutes walk away is the Gothic Quarter, one of the main tourist attractions of Barcelona. It is well connected to the airport and the train station.
Front Office Internship
Internship, 6 months
Latest start date: