At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym, each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.The Role…
We are looking for an ambitious Sous Chef to help manage all aspects of the food offering for High road House. You must be passionate about food, ingredients, seasonality and have the drive and ambitions to lead, recruit and train the team in the head chef’s absence.
As Sous Chef you will work closely with the head chef to be the driving force behind the food offering making sure it is seasonal, relevant and appealing to our members and guests. You will have an in-depth health and safety knowledge ensuring that standards are kept in line with HACCP.
We are looking for a person with a clear understanding of what it takes to run the kitchen in the head chefs absence and be an inspirational and knowledgeable leader to the brigade.
Soho House offers competitive salary packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.Sous Chef Benefits...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
What we are looking for...
- Weekly Pay
- Every House Membership
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 30 days holiday
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
Only those Senior Sous Chef eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position.