Stein Eriksen Lodge welcomes guests to the "World's Best Ski Hotel" as awarded by World Ski Awards. Enjoy legendary services and accommodations, world-renowned skiing and plentiful outdoor recreation. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen and nestled mid-mountain in the alpine setting at the acclaimed Deer Valley Resort, Stein Eriksen Lodge is an authentic European ski lodge in Park City, Utah. At Utah’s finest Forbes Five-Star hotel, guests appreciate our ski-in/ski-out access, award-winning dining at Glitretind Restaurant and Troll Hallen Lounge, luxurious treatments at Utah's only Five-Star spa and entertaining après ski, making Stein Eriksen Lodge a premiere year-round resort destination.
Description of the Training:
Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department of a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 program at the Stein Eriksen Lodge. During your program, you will receive training and mentorship from industry leaders in the F&B field as you rotate through different outlets on the property.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
ITN and ODYSSEY's All Inclusive Program:
Unlike most J-1 Program providers, a regional ITN representative will guide you through a streamlined registration process, thanks to ITN and ODYSSEY’s all-inclusive approach. ITN and ODYSSEY will be on hand to provide you with the very best personalized service from the time that you arrive in the United States until your departure from the United States upon completion of your program.
Description of the Location:
Park City lies east of Salt Lake City in the western state of Utah. Framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, it’s bordered by the Deer Valley Resort and the huge Park City Mountain Resort, both known for their ski slopes. Utah Olympic Park, to the north, hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and is now predominantly a training facility. In town, Main Street is lined with buildings built during a 19th-century silver mining boom.
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience.
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
International Trainee Network - ITN
The International Trainee Network (ITN) is a cultural exchange organization based in Los Angeles, California with almost 20 years of experience working with the J-1 Visa Exchange Program.
ITN is currently the largest provider of J-1 luxury hospitality programs in the United States thanks to our network of 6 international ITN offices, 40 international partner universities and over 200 partner hotels.
Our mission is to provide culturally immersive experiences and world-class hospitality training to students and young professionals from around the world. Enrolling in an international exchange program is the beginning of a journey that can impact your life both professionally and personally.
We invite you to begin your journey with us!
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Californian Hospitality with a Guest Services J-1 ProgramMonterey, CA, United States
- Experience California with a Rotational J-1 Rooms Division ProgramLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Internship Program in CaliforniaLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States
- Rooms Division J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States