The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development.
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
-Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization.
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness
- To effectively manage legal activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years' of professional HR experience, within 5-star resort/lifestyle hotel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Good experience in Italian Labor Law
- Experienced on budgeting and forecasting
- Pre opening experience will be highly preferred.
- Good experience in creating policies and procedures.
Languages required: Italian and English.
COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION, INTEGRITY AND QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
A leading international hospitality management company delivering a blend of quality, style and service culture, in every market segment to redefine the art of dining, entertainment and lifestyle hospitality.
Sunset Hospitality partners with multinational brands and implements their development and operations, whilst Sunset Hospitality also develops new pioneering home-grown concepts.