One of the Finest Establishments in San Francisco is wanting you culinary talent! On your days off take a trip around the city and visit iconic locations like the Golden Gate Bridge or Alcatraz Island! Train under the Executive Chef who has exceptional knowledge and strong leadership skills at various Michelin-rated restaurants including Joel Robuchon Restaurant at the MGM Grand Las Vegas and Aureole in New York. The Executive Chef studied Culinary Arts in Italy before joining the French Culinary Institute in New York City.
Housing is not provided. Make sure you reach out to your HRC Buddy before arriving in the city. Or book a hostel for a temporary stay until you are able to secure housing. Bring your own set of knives.
Benefits: A Uniform will be offered, employee is required to provide their own non-skid shoes. A complimentary staff meal is provided at 4:30 every day. Employee's earn 1 hour for every 30 hours worked for sick time.
Candidate should have prior hot line experience
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States