The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London's Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations.
We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing Lounge and Cocktail Bar and fine dining restaurant.
We are seeking professional, experienced and highly interactive candidates with a passion for customer service excellence to join the hotel.
As a Luggage Porter, on any given shift, you will be required to:
- Give our guests a highly courteous, personable welcome and departure whilst assisting them with their luggage according to the required standards and above
- Ensure that the entrance, lobby area and other front of house areas are kept in a presentable and welcoming condition
- Provide exceptional services to our guests by demonstrating full knowledge of our products, services and local area
- Work closely with other team members, Concierge and Reception particularly during high volume periods whilst providing the highest service standard possible.
To be successful as a Luggage Porter
, ideally you must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good knowledge of London and the local area
- Clean and full UK driving license
- Ability to work flexible days (12 hours shifts)
- A good command of English is essential, a second language would be advantageous.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Genuine career opportunities within our business
- Valuable on the job training, along with access to our digital online learning platform and numerous other learning and development opportunities
- (If relocating) 30 days of relocation accommodation within one of our properties, whilst you find permanent lodging
- A PERKBOX subscription with benefits, discounts and savings available from your first day
- A travel allowance to contribute to your commuting cost
- Once you pass your probation, a special staff rate when staying in our European properties!
The Cavendish London is managed by The Ascott Limited, one of the world’s largest lodging owner-operators.
The Cavendish London is accredited with a number of accolades, including being recognised as one of the top 100 Best Small Companies to work for (2010 - 2014) and one of the Top 50 Best Hospitality Employers in 2013 and 2014.
This is your opportunity to join our award winning hotel & team.
Required skills: Excellent customer service skills, Knowledge of London, Hall Portering, Clean and full UK Driving License