The Ascott Limited UK
London, United Kingdom
Citadines Apart’hotels offers a home away from home with contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services customised to our guests’ lifestyle and needs. Citadines offers properties in prime locations in major destinations worldwide. Join our team as Night Receptionist at Citadines South Kensington.
As our new Night Receptionist we are seeking a confident and highly efficient night receptionist to join our Citadines team. As Night Receptionist you will be reporting to the Front Office Manager. Our Night Receptionist will be responsible for welcoming our guests, deliver and exceed guest expectations on a daily basis.
Working in shifts, you will be required to:
· Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
· Manage night hotel operations by checking arrivals and departures reservations, missing bookings, payments, and any rate discrepancies
· Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to engage with the guests, discovering their needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
· Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
· Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
· Is aware and adheres to all fire and emergency procedures, including fire panel and evacuation procedures if necessary, ensuring guest safety is at the required levels and up to standards
· Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
· Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
· To calculates guest expenses, balance virtual cash registers, and audit the day’s accounts, all of which require excellent numerical skills
Ideally you must have:
· Previous experience in the customer service sector
· Knowledge of RMS (PMS) is desirable
· Proficient level of IT systems
· Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
· A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
· Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more
· Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf, represented in key cities of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 residences in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: