1) Look after all our guests, ensuring you exceed every expectation, and deliver the Hamlet version of “luxury” – one that is understated, and truly personal.
2) Run Hamlet operations, ensuring efficient operational systems and a team run like clockwork.
You will be part of a small team, where every member counts. Your days will be wonderfully varied, busy and rewarding.
This means you should enjoy working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, where all ideas count and all ideas are listened to.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Guest experience: Ensure every aspect of our guests’ experience is a happy one: personalize each stay and make sure they are looked after, prepare check-ins, check-outs, be our eyes and ears in the apartments, answer all guest requests.
• Operations: Ensure that operations run magnificently, and that the building and apartments are kept at a very high standard at all times. This also includes managing housekeeping and maintenance team.
The Hamlet in a nutshell
Hidden amongst the cobbled streets of the historic Old Town, lies an entirely unique concept to Geneva: a lovingly restored 18th century building dedicated to creating homes and giving experiences to the high-end traveller, looking for an exclusive hideaway.
With its 16 apartments and collection of shared spaces, guests benefit from a unique balance of privacy and discretion, whilst belonging to a group of like-minded people.
• Are the perfect host
• Come from luxury hospitality world but are hungry for something different
• Effortlessly switch between English and French at any stage
• Believe that luxury is something truly personal
• Are highly organised and have amazing attention to detail
• Understand how to look after a team
• Want to work for David, rather than a Goliath
• Enjoy executing projects independently
• Can work well with MS office products and has PMS experience
• Eligibility to work in Switzerland (valid Swiss work permit or EU citizens)
Set apart from glitzy 5 * hotels or crowded highstreets, hidden among the cobbled streets of the historic Old Town, lies an entirely unique concept to Geneva: an 18th century building dedicated to creating homes and giving experiences to the high-end traveller looking for an exclusive hideaway.