The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels and we’re looking for an Executive Assistant Manager – Trainee.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will shake things up with us as part of the Management team at The Hoxton, Brussels.
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries and transparent policies. What you’ll do…
What we're looking for...
- Support ad-hoc challenges of the hotel; in collaboration with GM.
- Actively engage with HODs to support them where needed in challenges.
- Assist GM directly with organisational jobs and processes such as reporting and SOPs.
- Proactively and independently work on tasks discussed with GM.
- Contact third parties to inquire about FF&E and OS&E and place orders in collaboration with GM and others involved.
- Link operational data with the hotel budget and suggest points of improvements.
What's in it for you...
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Management.
- Must be fluent in English.
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You are scarily organised, have the ability to multi-task and spin a million plates in the air at one time, prioritise and re-prioritise as things come in.
- You know how to crack the whip – but make people feel good at the same time.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
- You make people feel good - your team and colleagues alike.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Brussels (and Belgium) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- 550 euros/months
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day