Be a part of this elegant fine dining experience at this luxury property to train in Server in the restaurant and in banquets, Room Service Coordinator and Supervisory. This program won't last long. Apply today!
Just two hours to New York City in the upscale community in Connecticut sits this beautiful luxury property owned by Auberge Resorts Collection.
The hotel can provide up to 1 week of housing complimentary.
Employee housing (double occupancy/shared room) for $125 a week on property if the trainees are interested. This is fully furnished and newly remolded. You only need to bring your personal items.
Staff family meals provided per shift.
Bring a business suit with you to train in this role.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Become a FB supervisor in this downtown DC hotel!District of Columbia, United States
- Grow into a Supervisor and get the experience of the DC lifestyle!Maryland, United States
- Restaurant in Napa seeking a talented cook who wants to learn!Calistoga, CA, United States
- Become a Chef de Partie in one of the best restaurants in Napa, CA!Calistoga, CA, United States
- Expand your food and beverage skills training at this Marriott property!Atlanta, GA, United States