We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to help evolve the Core Experience product vision and roadmap for Tripadvisor Plus, our new direct-to-consumer subscription business. You will be part of a team that will envision, articulate, and globally expand the core features and user experience for Tripadvisor Plus members across platforms. This includes feature and benefit personalization, architecting contextual and timely engagement opportunities, and overall definition of features that drive understanding of the value of Tripadvisor Plus to subscribers.
Ideal candidates for this role have a product management background in direct-to-consumer digital, retail, or CPG subscription services, specifically in building products and features that encourage subscriber engagement.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.
What You’ll Do:
- Help to deliver on the Core Experience roadmap, aimed at driving discovery and acquisition as well as educating users on the value of the Plus subscription — on and off platform.
- Partner with CRM/Marketing, Messaging, and Data teams to encourage subscriber engagement through email, push, and in-app messaging.
- Focus on customer receptivity, and deliver on KPIs based on customer insights and data, using them to inform current and future strategies.
- Deliver on key engagement and conversion metrics, and use A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams and leadership to align on the product vision and roadmap.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience of consumer-focused (B2C) engagement, personalization and/or retention product management. Experience in direct-to-consumer/eCommerce/subscription service space is greatly preferred. International product experience is also a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of bringing new engagement and retention products and services to market, and/or contributing major features and updates to existing product lines.
- Basic understanding of data personalization as it relates to user engagement, and triggered messaging to enhance on and off platform experiences.
- Experience in direct user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and data analysis.
- Familiarity with user-centric product design and feature definition.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Interest in contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com .