For a luxury restaurant of a fashion brand based in Milan, we are looking for two professional and qualified Chef de Rang to guarantee customer satisfaction offering a quality service that is mindful, timely, with great care for details and customized in a simple and pleasant atmosphere.
You must be a contributor to the Restaurant success working full dedicated and acknowledging the contribution of others, interacting actively with co-workers from other sectors (Reception, Bar, Kitchen, F&B Procurement) improving Team Working.
• Professional welcoming and sales orientated service in line with the Service Model;
• Provide an exceptional guest service experience;
• Be an excellent communicator and take a hands-on approach to your role;
• Serve food and beverage to our guests and be able to make an excellent storytelling of menus;
• Quality control of the setups in the restaurant and lounge;
• Inventory according to Company procedures, correct storage of stock;
• Have a real passion for food and wine, enabling you to up sell and promote the items by your personal knowledge from the menu;
• Be organized at running a section;
• Cleaning of working areas in accordance with HACCP guidelines;
• A real passion for food and beverage;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality;
• Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards;
• Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance;
• Taking and paying the maximum attention to the Company’s equipment;
• Fluency in English. Additional languages like Chinese or Arabic will be considered a plus;
• 2 years’ previous experience in the role, preferred also abroad;
• Sommelier certificate is a plus.
Languages required: Italian and English.
Recruitment & consultancy agency with the aim to bend the “Rules” of traditional recruitment, helping companies and individuals to break the mold.
Fan of changes and brave people, at Unicorn we don't use words like “Too late” or “impossible”, our mission is to understand, through an empathic approach, the person behind each CV and help them discover their own uniqueness.