Sales & MarketingLocation
W Barcelona, Placa de la Rosa dels Vents 1, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain VIEW ON MAP Schedule
Non-ManagementPOSITION SUMMARY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Manage all social media channels.
- Planning and execution of content creation and briefing to creative agencies (including copy writing, photo/video shootings).
- Assists with promotion campaigns in B&F, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
- Evaluate and manage incoming media/influencer requests
• Collaborates with the Digital Field team to manage OTA updates, text and photography.
• Maintain and coordinate all video and photography updates.
• Work with appropriate hotel teams to manage reputation review sites
- Assists in email Marketing campaigns
• Brief all design collateral to outside agencies as required.
• Create in-house collateral using Adobe Creative package.
Ensure all printed, electronic and guest facing material is on brand.
• Regularly appraise all material ensuring on brand and locally relevant.
• Ensure all hotel teams are proficient with brand standards when designing in house.
- Support sales team with the creation of marketing collateral and tactical promotions associated with the key market segments (E.g. Groups, Weddings, Suites,…)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Assists in managing the Marketing department invoicing
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
QUALIFICATION STANDARDS Education
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand Spanish and English.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both verbal and written
- True Brand ambassador
- Understanding of consumer trends in the digital sphere
- Innovative, proactive, creative and resourceful
- Passion for the travel & hospitality industries
- Photoshop or In Design is required.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Marketing or Business degree required
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.