USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Training Program
About the job
On this culinary arts training program, you will closely follow a unique training plan to ensure that you are exposed to all areas of Culinary Operations at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek right next door.
The Waldorf Astoria offers a $3000 sponsorship for this program, this means that successful candidates only need to pay the $1,000 commitment fee.
Employees on this program will also receive $3 meals during working hours, participate in the Team Member Travel Program, and use the Perks at Work discount program.
Individuals on this program will be guaranteed a minimum average of 32 hours of work per week across the Program in accordance with the J1 visa guidelines.
Housing for this program is self-sourced by the candidate. Yummy Jobs will be able to provide support, guidance and resources on finding suitable accommodation.
- Number of positions: 10
- Department: F&B kitchen
• Be eligible for the U.S. J1 visa provided by Yummy Jobs Ltd:
- You must be enrolled into a full time university studying Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, be a recent graduate of Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, have 5 years worth of full-time work experience (outside of the USA) in the tourism/hospitality field.
• Be willing to pay the associated costs:
- £2,850 Program Fee
- $160 US Embassy Appointment fee
- Return flights to the USA
- Supporting fees
• Be able to fulfil all the physical requirements of the positions.
• Be able to complete the program in its entirety.
• Be able to effectively communicate with leaders in the English language.
- Language required: English.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory