Global Training and Quality Manager – English Speaker
About the job
Why join us
Do you want to contribute to the growth of our company and make your valuable contribution by showing us your talent with your training and leadership skills? Then join our team! You will grow with us in a global company that puts its people at the heart.
We are bringing a Global Training and Quality Manager on board to support us in maintaining our business and training quality standards and achieving high-level production performance.
Your mission at Webhelp
As a Global Training and Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of adviser onboarding and upskills training for the campaign of our client, the World´s Best Search Engine.
The right person for this role should be enthusiastic to drive an excellent customer experience across the world.
What you will be doing at Webhelp
- Work with the client to deliver training in each of the countries to achieve the targets
- Complete TNA in all countries to identify gaps in learning to develop new materials to improve constantly across countries
- Contributing to engagement activities, retention initiatives, customer experience, and business goals through leadership
- Align all countries in training operating principles in the delivery of material and operational models within Quality teams
- Support the client to drive customer excellence
- Organize and lead calibration meetings and work with the countries on any action plans required
- Report on Quality results
- Work with different departments to design initiatives within Training and Quality
What we are looking for
Your natural talent for B2B environment interactions and ability to create, plan, and manage activities effectively and strong business knowledge will get you far in your journey with us.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Native or Proficient in English (C1/C2)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar function
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in leading a Quality Excellence team, driving customer experience in an operation utilizing Metrix such as NOS, Csat, and FCR
- Background in managing, coaching, and mentoring across countries
- Commercial awareness and good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, relationship management, communications, analytical, presentations skills
- Robust administrative skills and attention to detail in the management
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid Portuguese work permit to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly meal allowance in voucher card
- Health Insurance after 6 months contract
- Relocation package and flight reimbursement
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company that rewards serious and hard workers
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- We are certified Great Place to Work
- Workplace: Lisbon, Portugal
Who we are
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 110,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 58 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
- Department: Event