Our rotational training programs are designed to allow you to gain the most experience possible within the Rooms Division . We currently have opportunities with flexible start dates throughout 2022.
• Be eligible for the U.S. J1 visa provided by Yummy Jobs Ltd:
- You must be enrolled into a full time university studying Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, be a recent graduate of Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, have 5 years worth of full time work experience (outside of the USA) in the tourism/hospitality field.
• Be willing to pay the associated costs:
- Program Fee = £2,850 GBP
- US Embassy Appointment Fee = $160USD
- Return flights to the USA
- Supporting fees
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory
Other suggested jobs
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Training Program - Orlando, FLOrlando, FL, États-Unis
- USA - Paid Professional Internship - Culinary ArtsCherokee, NC, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Front of House Internship, Aspen COAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts InternshipAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Internships - Culinary Arts and HospitalityLaughlin, NV, United States