Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Coordinator, B2B Marketing to join our team.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,000 hotels in 95 countries across 24 brands. We make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
The Coordinator, B2B Marketing is a multi-faceted role supporting leaders on the Development marketing, Franchise Communications and Global Sales marketing teams with a focus on developing/executing intiatives to drive engagement with both prospective and existing B2B customers. The role will support development of sales enablement materials and communications, asset creation and organization, presentation development and more. The role requires close collaboration with Wyndham’s larger Global Marketing & Communications team and regular interaction with key departments throughout the organization including, Marketing, Development, Global Sales, IT, Operations, and more.
This individual must be highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and able to work in a fast-paced organization. The candidate must be able to multi-task, possess a professional demeanor and have the ability to effectively interface with team members at all levels across the company, as well as franchisees and agency partners. The candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates a high level of accountability and who is able to follow through on tasks to completion with excellence. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to generate creative ideas to support the strategic and tactical planning of business initiatives. Being data driven is required.What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Project Support: Support the B2B marketing & communications team with campaign planning & execution, brainstorming and idea concepting, agency briefings, competitive research, promo item sourcing/logistics, material development needs (e.g. collateral development, videos, presentations, etc.) and trafficking projects and assets.
- Create and Update Marketing Content
- Coordinate collateral updates including pitch decks, brochures, and sales one sheets. Support creation of custom pitch materials for high-profile sales meetings
- Manage ad/content refresh and reformatting with creative agencies as well as print production as needed
- Assist with creation and updating of content across key owned channels including the development website & Wyndham’s franchisee intranet
- Manage Approved Content & Asset Libraries:
- Partner cross-functionally to collect and maintain approved data /content to be used in asset creation, including value prop proof points, photography & icons. Lead legal approval of proof points to be used in assets.
- Manage marketing assets on the Sales Content Management platform, routinely auditing, uploading new, and removing old content. Run quarterly usage / engagement reports to share with Sales.
- Sales Communication: Draft weekly wrap-up of key news that sellers should be armed with including new hotel openings, Wyndham press, upcoming events and more. Continually streamline and optimize messaging to drive seller engagement.
- Email Development Support:
- Support team in building emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (html experience not required) and provide support with list management as needed
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Able to establish and maintain processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of project execution
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable translating complicated concepts/metrics into simple, easy to understand proof points
- Strong time and project management skills – holding self and others to agreed-upon timelines
- Flexible and able to shift gears quickly, thrives on change and a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to team members, agencies, franchisees, and senior leaders; ability to build professional trust and respect across all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking skills, ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to generate creative ideas to support the strategic and tactical planning of business initiatives and events
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and the ability to negotiate across priorities and needs
- Customer-first mentality
- Experience in handling inquiries effectively
- Adaptable to new systems, processes, and software
- College degree
- 2+ years of marketing work experience in a fast-paced organization
- Experience with creative agency projects and processes preferred
- Experience with email marketing preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- WordPress experience a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoship a plus
- Experience with a shared services organization with ability to work across business units strongly recommended
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.Nearest Major Market:
New York City Nearest Secondary Market: