Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, RevGen Finance to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
The Director, RevGEN FP&A manages the strategic planning, budgeting and forecast process in support of the Chief Marketing Officer and entire Revenue Generation organization. Functions directly supported include the Wyndham Rewards Loyalty Program, Co-Brand Credit Card, Loyalty Partnerships, Brand Marketing & Advertising, Revenue Management, Digital, Distribution, Global Sales, PR & Communications teams. This position is responsible for managing the global marketing funds which include over $500M in revenue and expenses while ensuring that resources are efficiently managed and investments are allocated to generate the highest possible return. All marketing fund and board reporting (franchisee facing) will be led by this position. This position will financially manage the deferred revenue and liability models for the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program, including the actuarial relationship, as well as all SOX and year-end audit responsibilities. This position will provide financial and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, financial modeling & driving process improvement. The position will serve as a key member of the WHR financial leadership team and serve as a business partner supporting senior executives within the revenue generating areas and assisting to operationalize & measure key strategic initiatives. What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Oversee management and execution of all departments’ budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan & modeling.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Manage the execution of the global marketing funds, which account for more than $500M in revenue and expenses.
- Identify and analyze how changes in strategic and new initiatives will impact financial performance of WHR and brand marketing funds.
- Prepare financial presentations to senior executives.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analyses that link to the strategic objectives of the Revenue Generation area.
- Establish process to effectively manage impacts to the loyalty program as a result of revenue recognition guidelines under ASC 606.
- Oversee annual, quarterly and monthly financial reporting responsibilities.
- Supervision of support team ensuring they are effectively delivering our Count on Me culture to their business partners, providing accurate financial support in support of our earnings process, and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong organizational skills and financial discipline.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Display high level of initiative, effort and commitment to company.
- Is flexible – effectively manages competing priorities, willingness to change direction and/or take on new responsibilities/assignments, adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Strong work ethic.
- Business degree or MBA a plus but not required.
- CPA encourage, but not required. Experience with implementation and management of complex accounting standards encouraged.
- Strong excel & modeling skills, Oracle/Hyperion experience preferred but not required.
- At least 7-10 years of progressive finance experience in forecasting, business analysis or other finance functions.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.