Descripción de la oferta
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
Working with the Director of Revenue Analytics, the Sr Analyst, Revenue Analytics will be leading analytic efforts as part of a cross-functional project team supporting major commercial initiatives, decision making, and revenue management strategies. Heavily embedded with the business, the role will need to provide key analytical leadership during strategy development, requirements gathering, modeling and measurement applications. The role will also collaborate with other commercial (revenue and sales) analytic leads in developing advanced techniques including statistical analysis to monitor the ongoing effectiveness of critical initiatives. Additionally, this role will have a focus on driving automation into day to day analytical workflows.
More specifically, you will:
- Run queries to pull data extracts, synthesize analyses, and interpret trends and variances.
- Support key reoccurring analytics projects including the Commercial Performance Review and Commercial sections of the Quarterly Business Review.
- Support projects with multi-functional analytic and business teams, including but not limited to data science, marketing, digital, customer and product teams.
- Support requirements gathering sessions with the business or key partner groups.
- Measure and monitor the performance and efficiency of strategic commercial initiatives.
- Participate in special projects and other related duties as assigned by Director, including advanced ad-hoc assignments/analysis.
- Support new hire training, mentor new hires, and help to improve team’s analytical and technical skills.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to balance and translate sophisticated analytical methodologies into organizational and business goals
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills
- Collaborative and organized teammates, who build positive relationships and trust
- Creative problem solvers, who strive to gain the latest knowledge of hospitality industry trends, competitive pricing, and new product offerings
- Multi-taskers, who manage multiple projects and priorities with a cool-head under time constraints, effectively executing concurrent demands
- Persuasive communicators, who will positively influence Hilton’s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizes analytical skills, and possesses adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of professional experience in roles crafting and analyzing reports, gathering reporting requirements, developing reports and dashboards
- Three (3) years working with data representation, storytelling, analyses, and modeling
- One (1) year forecasting, pricing, and business analysis experience
- Expertise with BI and data tools (including SQL and Tableau)
- Experience in advanced analytic techniques, particularly within R or Python toolkits
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas
- Four (4) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of functional experience in Hotel Sales, Revenue Management, or Hospitality Analytics
- Experience with MicroStrategy and/or SAS
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.