Descripción de empleo
DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
- Apply your exceptional standards as Director of Engineering, where you will implement preventative maintenance and resource management programs in support of a safe and welcoming hotel for all colleagues, guests and visitors.
What is in it for you:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical and elective insurance
- Travel benefits and perks worldwide
- Work for the most iconic and historic Hotel in Seattle
What you will be doing:
- Managing all aspects of the maintenance and upkeep of a heritage building
- Leading a team of maintenance professionals
- Participating in projects and initiatives that secure the Fairmont Olympic Hotel's position in the community
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma, certificate or license in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical engineering
- Valid ticket in HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical trade
- Experience maintaining the various intricacies of a high rise building
- Effective ability to work projects with a variety of trades and hotel professionals
Your team and working environment
- Lead a team of 12+ Engineering maintenance professionals
- Member of the key leadership group of the Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Have an Iconic and historic building as your office
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/