Retail Replenishment Buyer
The Retail Replenishment Buyer role is responsible for all aspects of retail replenishment buying for the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. The Retail Replenishment Buyer will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships with internal leaders/colleagues/departments, cultivating the product assortment, and turning key vendors into deeply engaged, strategic partners. The Retail Replenishment Buyer will partner with management to set priorities and execute the business plans and measurable business goals. The Retail Replenishment Buyer will direct and champion the BSR product procurement, flow and execution of BSR retail buying, while proactively identifying additional opportunities to enhance future endeavors. The Retail Replenishment Buyer reports to the Retail Buyer.
What is in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Log
- Successfully buy to and utilize the Open to Buy document
- Align and work collaboratively with Marketing, PR, Retail, F&B, Rooms, Engineering, CCS, HR, and outside vendors to effectively manage and grow the retail business
- Support achievement of sales growth at a rate and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan
- Create, communicate & manage to strict timelines for new and existing buys
- Cultivate vendor relationships while measuring vendor performance o Facilitate vendor opportunities
- Develop and maintain product knowledge books for each shop in regards to BSR product o Maintain a high standard of communication with the Retail Buyer, Director of Retail, and Retail Managers
- Produce weekly analysis on required matrix’s for BSR product
- Oversee administrative responsibilities for the retail division such as Watson, Timesaver, schedule, revenue flash, hotsos, GRAA/ARM, Birchstreet, Wist, Time off request calendar
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have five (5+) years of experience in retail buying within a fast-paced team environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of product design and fabrication
- Must have flexible schedule allowing for long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of Marketing, Retail, and Data Analysis
- Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Must have Maricopa County Food Handlers Card and AZ Liquor Server Certification
- Must be fluent in Timesaver, Excel, Word, Publisher, Retail Inventory Systems
- Proven ability to drive sales results through a strong level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success in talent development/management
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing, holiday, and peak shifts
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS