Growth Account Manager, Payments EMEA
Summary of the role
At Amadeus Payments we serve every part of the travel ecosystem, powering better journeys through payments technology. We build on Amadeus’ 30+ years of experience in the travel industry by driving the company’s diversification into new sectors and product areas.
We combine the Amadeus’ reliability, knowledge and technological innovation with a start-up culture and a hunger to disrupt the ways of processing payments. Our current portfolio includes a global payments gateway, virtual card-based pay-out solutions, and an innovation business line.
Join our global team of experts as we build the future of travel payments.
As the Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementing a business development and retention strategy on Payment Solutions for the assigned portfolio of customers in EMEA.
In this role you’ll
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities with the customer in order to achieve and surpass the revenue targets
- Develop a relationship structure between the relevant levels of decision for both Amadeus and customer organizations
- Advocate customer voice into Amadeus to ensure the best service to customer
- Ensure constant alignment of implemented services, contracted services & invoices
- Monitor quality of product and service delivery to customer, escalate delivery issues, request improvements if needed
- Identify & develop new business opportunities while maintaining or increasing revenue and profitability
- Identify customer product and services requirements and give recommendations to Amadeus product departments regarding products and pricing policies
- Contribute to proposals, response to RFPs, delivery plans proposed by the business units
About the ideal candidate
- You’ll have prior experience working in a customer facing role
- You’ll have a proven track record of hitting sales targets
- You’ll have a good understanding of the payments industry
What we can offer you
Diversity & Inclusion
- An opportunity to play a key role in challenging the industry’s legacy ways of processing travel payments
- Work with and learn from highly regarded experts in the travel payments space
- Work in a company that has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer for four consecutive years and recognized as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity
- Access to a comprehensive suite of learning and development tools
- A role that tangibly impacts millions of travelers around the globe
- Opportunity to work in with a multicultural, fun, and supportive global team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.