Sales Manager - Business Incubator
About the Team:
You will be working in an agile team composed of Intrapreneurs, Sales, Marketers, Product & UX, Engineering and Delivery experts on a mission to transform traveler’s experience by creating next-level B2B and B2C travel tech products. You will be part of the Amadeus Business Incubator, Nexwave.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager to join the team and help us drive new customer acquisition and engagement for our products across the globe. The role will work very closely with marketing, product, and customer success team to drive demand for our products.
You will be part of the Growth Team of Traveler Servicing Solutions, one of the first incubations, and as Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales process from prospecting to acquisition and activation. Having a solution-oriented approach and using your know-how to grow our customer base at high speed!
You love new challenges, are flexible, always trying to do your best, never giving up? Come and join us! You will be able to feel the impact of your work to shape a new a product as you will be key player in developing our commercial footprint across the globe.
- Building and Growing our Sales Pipeline: Prospect, identify and capture new customers for our B2B product, Amadeus Hey!
- High level of autonomy and full ownership of the engagement with the customer from start to contract signature.
- Responsibility for the performance against targets, striving for successful growth year over year
- Proactivity and wit to discover and shape growth opportunities to deliver on targets
- Identify customers’ specific needs and submit business proposals
- Deliver excellent sales presentations to senior management and demonstrate products
- Manage negotiations to closure
- Actively participate on feedback loops with the teams: Proactive feedback loop with Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to ensure a proper adequation of our solutions to market needs.
What you'll need:
- 5 year experience in a similar Sales or Business Development roles, driving B2B2C or B2B opportunities and exceeding targets
- Experience within a tech, travel company or tech consultancy
- Professional English language ability with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and drive performance
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.