Sales Manager Hotel Payments
At Amadeus Payments we serve every part of the travel ecosystem, powering better journeys through payments technology. We build on Amadeus’ 30+ years of experience in the travel industry by driving the company’s diversification into new sectors and product areas.
We combine the Amadeus’ reliability, knowledge and technological innovation with a start-up culture and a hunger to disrupt the ways of processing payments. Our current portfolio includes a global payments gateway, virtual card-based pay-out solutions, and an innovation business line.
Join our global team of experts as we build the future of travel payments.In this role you’ll
About the ideal candidate
- Lead the hotel payments sales process
- Drive payment merchant opportunities from prospecting to contracting
- Manage the commercial relationships and revenue generation of a portfolio of customers and markets to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction & profitability
- Once in production, to develop Amadeus Payments customer accounts, contribute in sustaining and growing Amadeus market share and revenues to achieve long term success with customers
What we can offer you
- Proven successful contributions in a customer facing role
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Payments industry knowledge
- An understanding of the hotel industry in relation to payments and its pain points
- Exposure to a multicultural / multinational customer environment
Diversity & Inclusion
- An opportunity to play a key role in challenging the industry’s legacy ways of processing travel payments
- Work with and learn from highly regarded experts in the travel payments space
- Work in a company that has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer for four consecutive years and recognized as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity
- Access to a comprehensive suite of learning and development tools
- A role that tangibly impacts millions of travelers around the globe
- Opportunity to work in with a multicultural, fun, and supportive global team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.