Strategic Partnerships Specialist - Digital Advertising
Summary of the role
The strategic partnerships specialist will need to initiate, coordinate and supervise trials with potential new partners according to request and needs of hospitality media product teams, secure and maintain strategic partnerships of data providers, media publishers, and ad technology vendors, help ensure these partnerships achieve their business objectives.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- 1. Initiate trials with partners that have high potential to meet Media business objectives
- 2. Identify partners based on criteria agreed to by Media leadership and recommend the best partner for a given business objective
- 3. Negotiate contracts with partners to meet the business objectives set by Media leadership
- 4. Coordinate the onboarding of new partners, manage the relationship to ensure objectives of the partnership are met, initiate and negotiate amendments in case of changing business circumstances
The ideal candidate:
Diversity & Inclusion
- Holds a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or an analytical field of study
- Has prior experience in negotiation, preferably of multi-year business agreements (term sheets, letters of intent and understanding; legal contracts);
- Travel industry experience preferred
- Demonstrates working experience in digital advertising; business strategy; business relationship management.
- Has deep knowledge of online media and advertising industry including major data providers, advertising technology platforms, and leaders in online media (e.g. Google and Facebook)
- Knowledge of marketing related to travel industry, especially hospitality, is a plus
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office
- Speaks fluent English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.