Descripción de empleo
• Daily cash count of the total cash collected, with support of Opera reports.
• Booking and reconciling cash transferred into the bank in Sun System.
• Booking customer’s payment and credit card payment received in Opera System and Sun System.
• Daily event’s charges control and booking of final invoice.
• Daily check of PA opens in guest ledger that reason to be opened.
• Daily check of invoices issue from Opera.
• Follow the procedure to open credit line to the companies.
• Check of city ledger, collection the outstanding invoices; follow up with them by phone or email.
• Monthly credit meeting with General manager, Director of Finance and S&M Manager.
• Participation to the month end procedure.
• Supervision to the Income Auditor procedure.
• Daily check of tax invoices and filling.
• Daily revenue Audit.
• Opera – Simphony Reconciliation.
• Audit and loading of daily revenues and tax incomes “corrispettivi”.
• Preparing of Esterometro.
• Electronic Invoicing.
• Preparing Daily Operation Package.
• Limousine and Parking Reconciliation.
• Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel.
• Fluent English and additional languages desirable.
• Knowledge of accounting rules.
• Knowledge of Opera program.
Applicants must hold legal authorization to work in Italy at the time of application.
Armani Hotel Milano
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Reservation ManagerMilan, Italy
- F&B HostessMilan, Italy
- Commis de partie PasticceriaMilan, Italy
- Chef de RangMilan, Italy