Este puesto ha sido cubierto, pero hay más Recepción ofertas
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
50% OFF Program Fees - 12 Month Internship in Front Office at Marquis Atlanta
Sobre el trabajo
Description of the Property:
The Atlanta Marriott Marquis is a 53-story, Marriott hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the 14th tallest skyscraper in the city. The building was designed by Atlanta architect John C. Portman, Jr. with construction completed in 1985, and because of its bulging base, it is often referred to as the "Pregnant Building" or the "Coca Cola" building as it looks like a bottle of Coke from the side elevation.
One of the defining features of the Marriott Marquis is its large atrium. It was the largest in the world upon its completion in 1985, at 143 m high. The atrium spans the entire height of the building and consists of two vertical chambers divided by elevator shafts and bridges. The record was later broken by the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
Description of the Training:
Create unforgettable guest experiences in the Rooms Divisions department at a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 program at Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate in different roles in the department.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
Description of the Position:
Train in all areas of the Culinary Kitchen department and:
• Learn to ensure high quality and consistency of service as per Hotel’s standards;
• Train with professionals across multiple outlets to perform tasks as needed;
• Ensure compliance of all Hotel's standards;
• Learn to strive to achieve departmental targets;
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas;
• During training, ensure to be in compliance with all Hotel's health and safety policies;
• Perform all other reasonable duties as needed.
• Advanced English required;
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience;
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
• Positive attitude;
• Good communication skills;
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
• A polished and professional appearance and compliance with Hotel grooming standards;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
• Ability to work calmly while meeting deadlines.
Idioma requerido: Inglés.
Our vision: To become an international company that places students and young professionals from around the world in working and living environments that will enable them to develop their dream career.
Our mission: To become an international company that places students and young professionals from around the world in working and living environments that will enable them to develop their dream career.