Develop and implement social media content strategies to the highest standards and in line with the company’s DNA & editorial policy on the following accounts:
- Instagram (Bagatelle Miami, Bagatelle London, Bagatelle Saint-Tropez, Bagatelle Saint Barths, Bagatelle World, Bagatelle Mykonos/Sunset Plaza/ITA).
- Tik Tok.
- Google business of each restaurant.
- Social media audit & strategic recommendations.
- Identify the drivers of the community’s engagement and optimize & develop the latter.
- Set up an editorial schedule.
- Produce and publish content.
- Guarantee consistency of the editorial line and messages on social media.
- Collaborate with each location’s project manager and gather necessary information & content to be highlighted depending on current events.
- Constantly monitor social media in order to anticipate & adapt the content & the positioning to future trends (content & format, knowledge on algorithms’ development).
- Supervise social media trainee (captions, posts grid, stories, replies to DMs & comments).
- Supervise the production of exterior issued content (coordinate with photographs & video makers, shooting schedule, creative brief on future content, manage post-production of photos & videos with the Communications Manager’s approval & develop the content grid).
- Create internal issued content (daily positioning in line with brand’s DNA/current events/the community, reflection of static flyer’s and videos’ brief with the Communications Manager and the Artistic Director, writing google posts & LinkedIn posts).
- Coordinate the paid agency for Meta & Google (define the strategy with the communications manager, brief the agency on important information & news, coordinate the content requests, follow-up campaigns & results).
- With the communications manager, define the influence strategy in line with the brand’s DNA & the recruitment’s objectives.
- Selection of profiles.
- Coordinate the operational set up on all locations.
- Follow-up KPIs & monthly reporting.
- Analyse results from social media actions & identify an improved version.
- Weekly & monthly reporting set up (Instagram, LinkedIn, Google business).
- Define, follow-up and analyse KPI’s on a weekly, monthly & annual basis and use the data to improve visibility and convert traffic into turnover.
You will have experience in people management, customer service and a full understanding of day to day operations :
- Minimum 4 years’ experience on similar missions.
- Bilingual in English & French.
- Creativity, reactivity, adaptability and attention to detail.
- Be comfortable with numbers for a better course of action.
- Copywriting competences.
- Graphic, photograph & video editing competences.
- Used to working in dynamic & international environments.
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure smooth communication with the communications manager & each location’s project managers.
Overall, your ability to create a culture of team engagement and service excellence will be key to this role along with your aspiration to grow the business.
Idiomas requeridos: Francés e Inglés.
Bagatelle is a French hospitality brand of luxury restaurants and beach clubs that celebrate the South of France’s joie de vivre and epicurean spirit.
Bagatelle Group now boasts 14 Bagatelle venues around the world with New York, Miami, St. Barths, London, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bodrum, Courchevel, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Tulum, Los Cabos, Dubai, Bahrain, and Riyadh, and plans on opening multiple new concepts and destinations over the next five years.
The global group also operates the two St. Tropez branches of Parisian brands Loulou and Piaf, along with Raspoutine in both St. Tropez and Miami.