Descripción de empleo
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
The Divisional Revenue Manager works with the Divisional Director of Revenue Management to implement selling strategies, pricing, and inventory restrictions that capture the optimal revenue providing business to meet company revenue goals for the hotels in the Area assigned.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Divisional Director of Revenue Management to manage room and rate availability per company guidelines to maximize occupancy, ADR, and overall room revenue and market share for all properties in the division
- Ensure that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Proactively communicates with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy.
- Regularly check distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Assist in managing hotel pricing as needed and provide input on business evaluation recommendations, including third party contracts and group quotes.
- Manage and monitor all hotel content and pricing on website, in GDS and on all third party distribution channels.
- Assist in preparing annual rooms revenue budget, as well as long term and short term forecasting.
- Run daily and weekly revenue reports to monitor performance, and attend weekly revenue meetings with hotel teams to provide feedback and suggestions.
- Understand and utilize other Market Intelligence tools like STAR, Hotelligence and OTA insight to formulate appropriate pricing and channel optimization strategies.
Belmond provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Employees are eligible for the majority of these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The Company also offers 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays.
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?