Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs. Process all payment methods. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties.
General Food and Beverage Services
- Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol (e.g., TIPs (Training for Intervention Procedures), CARE (Control Alcohol Risks Effectively)).
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist your and other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and accidents to management and Loss Prevention at the time of the incident and/or accident.
2,200 + Service Charge + Tips
Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
What we offer:
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Coverage of all costs related to the employment visa and recruitment flight ticket
• Tax free income
• Private medical insurance cover
• Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
• Return flight allowance to your home country every 24 month
• 30 calendar day as vacation per year
• Learning and development opportunities
• Unlimited Career Opportunities (internationally and locally)
• Discounts on hotel rooms for you, your friends and family
• Discount in Food & Beverage in selected restaurant and bars in Dubai and the rest of the world
Designed by Italian architectural firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners, the Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai will be located on the exclusive Jumeira Bay Island, off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Road, sculpted in the shape of a titanic seahorse.
The luxury marine 1.7 million sq ft. complex will be framed by lush landscaped gardens and it will be defined by 100 rooms and suites, 20 residential villas and a marina, all accompanied by a full range of luxury amenities.