Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room. Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in computer system. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns. File guest paperwork or documentation. Operate telephone switchboard station. Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction. Arrange transportation for guests/visitors. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft.
Follow company policies and procedures.
2,150 AED per month + service charge + tips + upselling
Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Coverage of all costs related to the employment visa and recruitment flight ticket
• Tax free income
• Private medical insurance cover
• Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
• Return flight allowance to your home country every 24 month
• 30 calendar day as vacation per year
• Learning and development opportunities
• Unlimited Career Opportunities (internationally and locally)
• Discounts on hotel rooms for you, your friends and family
• Discount in Food & Beverage in selected restaurant and bars in Dubai and the rest of the world
Designed by Italian architectural firm Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and Partners, the Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai will be located on the exclusive Jumeira Bay Island, off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Road, sculpted in the shape of a titanic seahorse.
The luxury marine 1.7 million sq ft. complex will be framed by lush landscaped gardens and it will be defined by 100 rooms and suites, 20 residential villas and a marina, all accompanied by a full range of luxury amenities.