Elevate your leadership game, conquer challenges, and inspire others. Join us on a dynamic path to managerial mastery. 🌟🚀 #COMETElevate your leadership game, conquer challenges, and inspire others. Join us on a dynamic path to managerial mastery. 🌟🚀 #COMETPROGRAM DURATION: from March to December 2024WHO WE ARE?
"A Mauritian hospitality group since 1975 with a genuine passion for hospitality. Constance Hotels & Resorts is a collection of luxury hotels and resorts peppered in the Indian Ocean: in Mauritius, Seychelles, Maldives and Madagascar.
With a unique sense of place and people, Constance Hotels & Resorts instinctively sees the jewel in the raw.
Our family spirit, our pride, is what makes the difference and seal our behavior “Come as a guest, leave as a friend”
With passionate employees and tailor-made services, we share our idea of luxury through our art of living.
Constance Hotels & Resorts is an invitation to experience the best moments in life in authentic surroundings without ostentation.MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SUMMARY:
We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.MANAGEMENT TRAINEE DESCRIPTION:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE REQUIREMENTS:
- Receive training and perform duties in all departments of the Resort such as F&B, Food & Beverage Service, Kitchen, Front Office, Guest Relations including Villa service, and Housekeeping
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position
- Report on the progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Provide support as needed in the various departments
- Open to Hotel management graduates or equivalent diploma holders.
- Open to local candidates from Mauritius, Maldives, Seychelles & Madagascar, for traineeship in a Constance Hotel in their country.
- Motivate toward career growth and learning.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Curious and Passionate.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Social Media Expert.