Sobre el trabajo
The position is fully responsible for the maximization of sales and revenues across the different units of the group
The Revenue Manager contribute in collaboration with the Head of Revenue to the creation of the Group’s rate strategy and has the optimization of each property’s RGI (Revenue Generation Index) as the main KPI. The position is fully responsible for the maximization of sales and revenues across the different units of the group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
· Proactively manage inventory for the hotel to maximize revenue in all areas. Depending on the needs of each hotel, this includes room inventory.
· Accurately prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Forecasts for all transient segments, group and other business units if required.
· Assist in implementation and continual improvement of definite group forecasting process along with the Group Reservations Team.
· Proactively communicate restrictions and strategy to the hotel through documentation.
· Prepare revenue meeting agenda, supporting documentation and minutes- Include data and recommendations.
· Participate in informative weekly Revenue Meetings.
· Proactively provide data to the Senior Management for the purpose of analysing and evaluating specific business segments, specific accounts, market segment mix, room type Demand, channel production and geographical mix, recognizing trends and patterns.
· Proactively analyse and communicate business trends and booking pace.
· Continually analyse transient demand, price sensitivity and booking patterns, recognize trends and their relevance to one another and provide pricing, inventory and selling strategy recommendations in alignment with Corporate Revenue Management.
· Assist in developing 3-month, 6-month, and 12-months strategic action plans for the management of the transient revenues.
· Facilitate discussion on trends, market growth, and selling initiatives.
· Evaluate monthly transient segmentation production for the hotel.
· Prepare month-end critiques, discuss results and communicate to Corporate Revenue Management.
· Evaluate Monthly Market Share reports to understand trends and opportunities vs. competitive set and the market as a whole
· Maintain accurate reservation system information in all Distribution Channels.
· Train reservations team members on key areas of revenue and yield management.
· As applicable, train, manage and develop other direct reports to ensure successful execution of revenue maximization efforts.
· Hold a bachelor’s degree in hotel management, business management, accounting, economics or related field
· A minimum of 2-4 years of successful revenue management experience at a multi-property level. .
Technical skills and Knowledge:
· Up to date with Revenue Management trends and best practices.
· Excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the hotel industry distribution landscape.
· Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel.
· Knowledge of hotel technology including: RMS, CRM, PMS, CRS, distribution channels (OTA, metasearch, GDS, channel managers, etc.)
· Comprehension of the reservation sales process
· Understanding of group sales process and group sales demands.
· Strategic approach towards maximizing (room) revenue through use of historical data and analysis of the marketplace.
· Able to analyse financial statements, revenue reports, and market data
· Able to develop and deliver training to executives, co-managers, and employees.
· Able to develop and deliver effective presentations.
· Ensure that all hotels strategies conform to Brand Philosophies and company future goals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal skills, because collaboration is one of the key parts of the job.
· Team Player
· Influencer & negociator