At Dayuse, routine isn't really our style.
In 26 countries and 500 cities (and counting!), we've shaken up the hotel industry by opening the doors to hotel rooms and services... during the day!
Diving into crystal-clear waters, having a cocktail at the bar, taking a 5-star nap, working in peace and quiet or meeting a loved one in an exceptional setting... We quickly realized that the hotel was much more than just a place to rest your head at night.
By offering immediate, local experiences with a high quality of service, Dayuse meets the demands of modern urbanites with a unique and well-established offer.
Our US Business Development team is looking for a dynamic, motivated Customer Success Coordinator based in our office in Paris (possible move to Montreal within 3 to 6 months) to contribute to the development of our presence in the American market. This role will ensure day-to-day business relationship management between both partners (B2B) as well as clients (B2C) and include the following:
* Liaise between the guest (B2B) and hotels (B2C) : modification of reservations, handling special requests and inquiries by phone and e-mail in french and english.
* Deliver a high level of guest satisfaction management (we offer a 100% response service)
* Coordination of reservations, exceptional requests and resolution of operational issues
* Process incoming requests such as contacts, requests for information, and internal communication
* Building productive relationships with partners across multiple markets and cities
* Support for our partners in managing their availability, and updating their establishment profile (new images, modification of offers, etc.)
* Handling of complaints, claims and management of displacements
**Native/perfectly bilingual English & French speaker required**
* Hospitality experience desired: front desk, guest relations, or reception is ideal
* Previous experience in the digital travel industry, especially OTAs, is a strong plus
* Excellent communication and sense of diplomacy
* Dynamic, reactive, and able to prioritize busy workloads
* Flexible in work schedule and available for evening shift
* Telephone fluency and solid knowledge of internet tools
* Motivated to join a young, dynamic and multicultural start-up!
Idioma requerido: Inglés. Francés es un plus
Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in New York and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 25 countries and over 200 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Phocuswright's 2016 People’s Choice Award in the Innovation Launch category, Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY), then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
To accompany us in this expansion, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.