We are looking for a leader of a young, ambitious and a dynamic Country Product Manager.
If you believe in International Education and consider yourself a strong expert in this sphere, you are welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in education, and experience learning abroad (a big advantage)
- Have experience in sales, working in the sphere of education, and management. A combination of three is a top candidate!
- Have the level of English B2 or higher, both written and spoken
- Be a strong leader that can be an example to the team
- Be doer, not only executor
- Ready to take responsibility, risks and drive the team towards success
- Be a positive mentor, while a hungry pupil. Hands-on professional who is ready to learn quickly and get their hands dirty.
- An addicted traveller who is motivated by self-challenge, development by working in an international team of world experts in education
- Love sales, education and be driven by the idea of changing people’s lives
- Be strong at planning, time management, building strategies and achieving the goals set
- Entrepreneur in heart, educator in soul
- Be the right mix of sales, management and analytics, driven by positive energy
- Love marketing, both online and offline, and eager to apply, share and learn
- Strong public speaker, writing skills are a benefit (you will need to perform and make presentations in front of smart audience)
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker
- Be competitive and ready to run an extra mile, when needed, to be the best (we run worlds performance competitions)
- Enjoy challenges and when achieving them, get hungry for new ones!
We offer 360 support, training and dynamic growth in the biggest private educational company in the world.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.