- Formalisation of internal and external documentation deriving from the internal management of the department.
- Intervention in the preparation, revision and use of the assigned equipment, materials and products together with the inventory
- Participation in the storage, classification and control of materials and products.
- Control of breakdowns in the rooms
- Supervision and set-up of the outgoing rooms according to the established standards
- Supervision and set-up of customer rooms according to the set standards
- Supervision of overdrafts according to established standards.
- Supervision of common areas
- Control of forgotten objects
- Opening and closing of shifts
- 400€ net per month
- Lunch or dinner depending on shift
- Uniform (shoes are not included. Each student must bring them according to the department's standards).
- Interpersonal communication
- Empathic communication
- Ethical and responsible
- Proactive, flexible, organised
- Minimum level of Spanish A2
- Minimum English level of B2
- Customer service oriented
Documentation required for the internship
- Spanish DNI or NIE
- Social Security Number (managed by the Hotel)
- Spanish bank account number
- Postal address in Barcelona
Idioma requerido: Español. Inglés es un plus
At El Palace Barcelona, a luxury hotel in Barcelona with more than 100 years of history, we believe that talent is crucial to continue offering new and exclusive experiences to our guests while maintaining our high levels of service.