- For groups, events and banquets, under the supervision of the Department Manager and Coordinators:
Realisation of quotations
Drawing up contracts
Elaboration of proformas
Contracting suppliers (audiovisuals, flowers, hostesses...)
- Final follow-up for groups
Breakdown of rooming lists
Sending of GIS (Group information sheet) with schedules in/out, VIPS information, porters, deliveries, special requests, invoicing details...)
- Final follow-up for events and banquets
Sending of service orders to all departments
Sending of internal communications
Preparation of minutes
Preparation of buffet labels
Drawing up assembly plans
Preparation of informative posters
Drawing up lists of guests
Preparation of banquet sittings
Control of special diets / intolerances
Translation of menus
Christmas reservations management: quotation, confirmation, control of deposits, lists, service sheets, invoicing.
Management of reservations and service orders for internal events (training courses, meetings, etc.).
Development and design of packages for the MICE segment.
- 400€ net per month
- Lunch or dinner depending on shift
- Uniform (shoes are not included. Each student must bring them according to the department's standards).
- Responsibility and commitment
- Imaginative, creative and innovative
- Proactivity and ability to work as part of a team
- Discretion and empathy with team, other departments and customers
- Minimum level of Spanish A2
- Minimum level of English A2, other foreign languages will be an asset
- Customer service oriented
Documentation required for the internship
- Spanish DNI or NIE
- Social Security Number (managed by the Hotel)
- Spanish bank account number
- Postal address in Barcelona
Idiomas requeridos: Catalán, Inglés y Español.
At El Palace Barcelona, a luxury hotel in Barcelona with more than 100 years of history, we believe that talent is crucial to continue offering new and exclusive experiences to our guests while maintaining our high levels of service.