An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are you ready to be part of our Trailblazing FIVE Tribe that's setting the Gold Standard in Food and Beverage? FIVE Hotels and Resorts is seeking a bold and innovative individual who's passionate about creating unforgettable, Next-Level experiences for our guests and other ‘FIVERs’. Famed for its high-energy lifestyle, entertainment, and culinary offerings, FIVE is the epitome of daring glamour, and includes these famous luxury lifestyle destinations:
- Dubbed the hottest hotel in Dubai, the dare-to-be-different FIVE Palm Jumeirah is home to award-winning restaurants, bars, and Dubai’s #1 rooftop club.
- An uber-chic hotel capturing the excitement of new Dubai, FIVE Jumeirah Village is the world's most-reviewed hotel on Booking.com. With 269 private pools and jacuzzies, the hotel promises an exclusive chic penthouse lifestyle.
- Switzerland’s ultimate entertainment hotspot, FIVE Zurich’s luxury lifestyle award-winning restaurants, rooftop club and buzzing pool are centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings.
- Ready to launch in Q4 of 2023, FIVE LUXE is a prime beach property in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Embodying the unique ‘Vibe at FIVE,’ it will offer ultra-luxe, eco-conscious residences for luxury aficionados.
‘FIVERs’ are cultured yet chic, confident yet self-effacing, and work hard to play even harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll personify the distinct 'FIVE-Styled Vibe' and use it to create Insta-Perfect experiences for our guests that keeps them coming back for more. If you dream of being surrounded by like-minded individuals who share your passion for delivering unforgettable moments that last a lifetime – then look no further.The Candidate
Your outstanding communication, leadership and organisational skills enable you to be a natural self-starter. You're a creative and critical thinker that implements hand-crafted solutions, which set new standards of excellence. You have an eye for detail and exceute tasks with precision and finesse. Your outgoing and approachable nature enables you to connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key stakeholders, ensuring their Journey at FIVE is nothing short of sensational.
So, have the best time ever by joining our Food and Beverage Team as Assistant Restaurant Manager to deliver exceptional experiences across our award-winning lifestyle destinations. Jump on board and unleash your potential in an exciting and buzzing environment that will take your career to new heights!Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in sustainable luxury living and hospitality. The company's science-meets-styled Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE philosophy has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. These achievements highlight FIVE’s comprehensive and committed scope of sustainability strategy permeating operations, governance and community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 employees. FIVE is committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce as an equal-opportunity employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a family bonded by common values and goals, celebrating people, culture and diversity. Key Responsibilities
Requirements What We’re Looking For
- Assists the Restaurant Manager in the daily Operations, kick-starting each day with a visionary Approach to delivering next-level Service.
- Continuously delivers exceptional Service by personally interacting with Guests throughout their Dining Experience, Anticipating their Needs and Exceeding Expectations.
- Showcases a Proactive Approach to addressing Guests' concerns and fulfilling their requests, Swiftly Resolving any issues to ensure remarkable Guest Satisfaction.
- Enhances the overall Guest Experience by demonstrating Seamless Operations and Excellence in Service Delivery.
- Oversees the efficient Functioning of the dining area, and other designated Service Zones, creating a disruptive ‘Vibe at FIVE’ that invigorates Guests.
- Coordinates with the award-winning Culinary Team to curate and deliver 'FIVE-Star' Culinary Masterpieces, maintaining impeccable Quality and Insta-Worthy Presentation Standards.
- Ensures stringent Health and Safety Standards, including Sanitation Guidelines, and Food Quality Control measures to meet Regulatory Requirements and maintain FIVE’s industry-leading Standards of Cleanliness and Hygiene.
- Assists in recruiting, training, and supervising FIVE’s high-performing Restaurant Team, fostering a bold and dynamic Work Environment.
- Conducts regular Performance Evaluations, providing constructive feedback, and recognising 'FIVERs' who embody FIVE's boundary-breaking Ethos.
- Motivates and fosters a positive work environment that encourages Growth and Collaboration, through ongoing Training Initiatives,
- Mentorship and remarkable Leadership that emphasises ‘FIVE-Styled’ Guest Interaction, Attention to Detail and mastering Personalised Service.
- Collaborates with the Food and Beverage Manager and other stakeholders to develop and implement innovative Strategies that Maximise Revenue and Set the Gold Standard in Food and Beverage.
- Analyses financial reports, such as sales trends, food and beverage cost, and labour cost, to Identify Opportunities for improvement and implement corrective measures to Optimise Profitability.
- Plays an integral role in implementing marketing Initiatives and curated Promotional Activities that elevate the Dining Experience.
- Liaises with the Food and Beverage Manager as well as various Departments to ensure Seamless Coordination and a Smooth Operation.
- Proactively collaborates with the Food and Beverage Manager and other relevant stakeholders to discuss Operational Requirements, upcoming events, and special promotions.
- Attends regular Team Meetings and ongoing bespoke Training Sessions to improve Product Knowledge and Service Skills.
- Stays informed about Industry Trends, emerging ingredients, and cutting-edge Culinary Techniques to consistently enhance Guests' Dining Experience.
- Embodies a Visionary Mindset that continuously Disrupts and Breaks Boundaries.
- Contributes to the signature behind-the-scenes 'Vibe at FIVE', playing a vital role in the success of FIVE’s award-winning initiatives.
Benefits Unmatched ‘FIVER’ Benefits
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Floor Supervisor or Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager in a Luxury Hotel is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or a related field is a plus.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, based on the requirements of the Hotel.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery of Word, Excel, and Outlook, while possessing an exceptional knowledge of Restaurant Management software and POS systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety Regulations, Food Hygiene Standards, and Best Practices in Restaurant Operations.
- Proven track record in Achieving Financial Targets, managing budgets, and implementing cost control measures without compromising on quality and service.
- A Welcoming and Enthusiastic Energy that sets the tone for a Sensational Guest Experience.
- Professional, Insta-Worthy Appearance, always adhering to FIVE’s Grooming Standards and maintaining a polished, ‘FIVE-Styled’ demeanour.
- Next-Level Organisational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- A Proactive Nature, coupled with a meticulous Eye for Detail, ensuring every aspect of the Operation is curated to perfection.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leveraging strong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, and stakeholders.
- Finds creative solutions and takes ownership of all duties and tasks assigned, while ensuring an unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Skills in Improving Customer Satisfaction and Driving Profitability, showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- ‘FIVE-Star’ Visionary Thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English (Additional languages are a Plus).
- A Team Player and 'People-Oriented' Leader, passionate about Motivating and Training a successful and productive Food and Beverage Team.
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Immerse yourself in the dynamic and exhilarating ‘FIVE Vibe,’ where no two days are the same. Discover a work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and bold ideas.
- Experience rapid career advancement opportunities that allow you to grow and develop within the company. Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals who are invested in your success. Build a fulfilling career path that aligns with your passions and aspirations.
- Enjoy attractive incentive opportunities that recognise your hard work and dedication. Be rewarded for your achievements and contributions to FIVE's success.