Our Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us.
Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room. Responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Outlet Manager will assist in overseeing all facets of the outlet, ensuring consistent and thoughtful service.
- Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Room Service Department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met: long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
· Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· 401K Retirement savings plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Investment in your Wellbeing
· Life Insurance
· Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
· Free on-site parking
· Training programs, tuition reimbursement
· Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf