The Four Seasons Hotel Beijing is looking for Conference and Events Coordinator
who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
Join our team
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Beijing provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative support & sales coordination to Conference team and perform the duty as in-house sales persons through responding to client’s enquiries, site inspections and administration
2, Provide in-house support to Conference persons including handling telephone calls, handling various routine communications functions e.g. distribution of banquet event order, amendment form, group resume etc.Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor above education background
2. Good communication skill and fluent verbal & written in English
3. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required.Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us: