Descripción de empleo
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 121 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The Demi Chef de Partie function is to lend aid to the Chef de Partie wherever possible.
- Prepares sauces, cold meats and vegetables. Cooks the lunch and dinner, assist in making cold & hot preparation
- Follow notes of recipes, ingredients that are to be served with the feature menu or that you are trained or shown
- Preparing, cooking, finishing, and garnishing of all Hot & Cold food products
- Preparation of menus for restaurants and banquet, (a la carte or buffet)
- Make sure that set ups and mise-en-place are done accurately before opening the restaurant
- In the respective kitchen areas, check the Food Rotation, Food quality and Presentation
- Work according to standard recipes procedure
- Give support in setting up all buffet
- Ensure your kitchen section has sufficient back up to help the service to run smoothly
- Keep all food storage and refrigeration very clean
- Make sure the kitchen is always clean; there should be no concessions made with regard to cleanliness
- Help in preparing requisitions and par stocks to ensure sufficient supplies at all times and avoid overstocking
- To be aware of functions, in house occupancy for breakfast or any other relevant information in the banquet notice board
- Help the preparation of all required food products and checks taste appeal, quantity and quality constantly
- Ensures that preparations are ready on time and sufficient in quantities to operate service hours uninterrupted. (For buffet and a la carte restaurant)
- Knowledgeable in regards to preparation, method, ingredients and presentation
- For the buffet attendant:
- Attend to specific guests need and requirement as directed
- Cook, grill or carved in the open kitchen following the standard of hygiene and sanitation required by your supervisor
What You Will Bring
The Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait is looking for Demi Chef de Partie for the Candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership. As the member of the Kitchen, the Demi Chef de Partie works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience and adapt to the changing needs of the operation.
The ideal candidate brings forward creativity and innovative ideas. The candidates must have a great cooking, organizational skills, a strong work ethic and people-management.
Ideally have a culinary diploma / degree.
Minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar position in five star luxury hotels.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- 30 days vacation
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality of employee meals
- Regular social and sporting events
- Free transportation to/from work.
- Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms
- Full medical coverage
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?