Descripción de empleo
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 121 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Staff (select and recruit qualified people,) schedule, hire and train all housekeeping personnel, inclusive of third party staff for i.e. overnight cleaning of public areas.
- Control all departmental costs including labour, guest room supplies and cleaning supplies, yet insure services rendered the guests are of the highest standards.
- Maintain accurate records on all housekeeping & laundry personnel and up to date payroll records, submitting transmittal sheets to the payroll department weekly.
- Establish and maintain accurate inventory records on guestroom and cleaning supplies, equipment, linens and uniforms.
- Ensure all personnel look after their equipment and treat them with proper care.
- Schedule and conduct monthly staff meetings to maintain good communication and high moral standards within the department.
- Establish good cleaning and preventative maintenance programs to ensure appearance and life of all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Establish a cleaning program maintaining top quality standards in training, performance, procedures, and productivity pertaining to all public guest areas.
- Work with all departments to meet their needs as it relates to Housekeeping and the laundry.
- Submit yearly capital improvement program budget to management as well as yearly budgets for labour and operating expenses with relation to occupancy forecast.
- Inspect daily all areas of responsibility, maintaining the highest quality of standards. This includes public areas, guest rooms, storage areas, and laundry/valet, uniform, guest and linen areas.
- Work with all personnel in Housekeeping in keeping all areas in top quality to ensure the highest guest satisfaction and to meet corporate standards and policies of Four Seasons.
- Work with the laundry and valet supervisor to maintain top quality work in all areas of hotel linens and guest and employee cleaning and laundry.
- Maintain accurate ledgers and records on all housekeeping operations.
- Conduct performance evaluations in accordance with hotel policies, disciplines and makes recommendations for termination of housekeeping personnel.
- Coordinate the needs of any condominium/co-op owners in relation to housekeeping services.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
What You Will Bring
The Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Al Shaya is looking for Director of Housekeeping Candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience . As the member of Housekeeping Team, Housekeeping Director works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience, provide leadership, ability to priorities, and adapt to the changing needs of the operation.
The ideal candidate brings forward creativity and innovative ideas, an inspire mentor to the team.
The candidates must have great organizational skills, good business acumen, a strong work ethics and people-management and facilitation skills. Preferred candidates are required to have three to five years experience as Director of Housekeeping in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj al Shaya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Department Head benefits as per Four Seasons Kuwait policy
- 30 day vacations
- Quality of employee meals
- Full medical coverage
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?